Inpatient Alcohol Rehab Center in Lake Oswego, Oregon
At our Inpatient Alcohol Rehab Center in Lake Oswego, Oregon, we offer comprehensive and evidence-based treatment programs for individuals struggling with alcohol addiction. We understand that addiction is a complex chronic disease requiring specialized care. Therefore, we are committed to providing our clients with the tools and resources they need to achieve and maintain sobriety.
Our team of experienced and compassionate professionals includes medical doctors, psychiatrists, licensed therapists, and addiction specialists. We believe that a multidisciplinary approach to treatment is essential for addressing addiction’s physical, psychological, and emotional aspects.
Comprehensive Assessment and Individualized Treatment Plans
Upon admission to our Inpatient Alcohol Rehab Center, clients undergo a comprehensive assessment to determine the extent and nature of their addiction. This assessment includes a physical exam, psychiatric evaluation, and addiction history.
Based on the assessment results, our team develops an individualized treatment plan that addresses each client’s unique needs and goals. Our treatment plans may include a combination of therapies and interventions, such as:
- Medical Detoxification: We offer a medically supervised detoxification program for individuals who require medical support during the withdrawal process. This program is designed to ensure the safety and comfort of our clients as they go through withdrawal.
- Individual Therapy: Our licensed therapists provide individual therapy sessions to help clients address underlying issues that may contribute to their addiction. We use evidence-based approaches such as cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), and motivational interviewing (MI) to help clients develop coping skills and strategies for maintaining sobriety.
- Group Therapy: Group therapy sessions provide clients with the opportunity to connect with others who are going through similar struggles. We offer a variety of group therapy modalities, including process groups, psychoeducation groups, and experiential therapy groups.
- Family Therapy: We recognize the critical role that family members play in the recovery process. Our family therapy program involves the participation of family members in the treatment process to help clients and their loved ones work through issues and develop healthy communication patterns.
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT): For individuals who may benefit from medication-assisted treatment, we offer naltrexone, acamprosate, and disulfiram. These medications can help to reduce cravings and manage withdrawal symptoms.
- Holistic Therapies: In addition to traditional therapies, we offer a variety of holistic treatments to promote overall wellness and healing. These may include yoga, meditation, massage therapy, and acupuncture.
Ongoing Support and Aftercare Services
At our Inpatient Alcohol Rehab Center in Lake Oswego, Oregon, we recognize that the recovery process does not end with completing a treatment program. Therefore, to support our clients in their ongoing recovery, we offer a variety of aftercare services, including:
- Outpatient Treatment: Our outpatient treatment program provides clients with continued support as they transition back to their daily lives. This program includes individual therapy, group therapy, and other supportive services.
- Alumni Program: Our alum program provides ongoing support and connection for clients who have completed our inpatient treatment program. This program includes regular events, workshops, and support groups.
- Referral Services: We work closely with various community resources to ensure that our clients can access the support and services they need to maintain sobriety.
At our Inpatient Alcohol Rehab Center in Lake Oswego, Oregon, we are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality care in a supportive and compassionate environment. If you or a loved one is struggling with alcohol addiction, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us to learn more about our treatment programs.