Promising Outlook is a leading addiction treatment center with a qualified team of clinical staff and experienced therapists. Joining a customized inpatient alcohol rehab in Riverside can help you overcome your behavioral disorders and help you embrace sobriety in the long term.
What can I expect with inpatient treatment?
Prepare yourself for an immersive treatment experience when you sign up for inpatient treatment. Typically, the residential treatment at the top rehab centers in Riverside encompasses the following components:
- Medical detox
- 24/7 clinical care and support
- Individual and group therapies
- Psychotherapy sessions
- Support group meetings
Some inpatient Riverside, CA, alcohol treatment centers also use holistic treatments and experiential therapies to address and treat addiction. You can also expect to develop new friendships with fellow recovering addicts at an inpatient rehab and heal and recover with peer support.
What's better between inpatient and outpatient treatment?
The decision to go to an inpatient or outpatient mental health centers depends on several factors like your addiction's severity, the presence of co-occurring mental disorders, and the treatment's price. If you are battling more severe forms of addiction, inpatient treatment is your best bet.
Alternatively, you may choose outpatient addiction treatment in Riverside, California, if you cannot take time off from work or personal commitments. It's much cheaper than residential treatment and allows you to maintain your everyday responsibilities during rehab.
Pros and cons of inpatient alcohol rehab
Inpatient or residential treatment refers to receiving addiction care and support by staying at an enclosed rehab facility for 30 to 90 days. Some of the merits and demerits of inpatient treatment include:
- It has the highest success rates as it offers an immersive healing experience.
- Inpatient treatment ensures around-the-clock clinical care, which can help you overcome the painful and unpleasant withdrawal symptoms safely.
- You will meet patients battling similar issues, allowing you to develop meaningful bonds and friendships with fellow recovering addicts. Peer support can encourage you to attain and maintain sobriety in the long term.
- Residential Riverside drug rehab provides you with a stress-free, calming, and supportive environment, allowing you to take a break from your everyday life. The serene ambiance and the compassionate staff can help you heal and recover in a safe and trigger-free environment.
- It reduces your risk for relapse significantly by equipping you with critical coping mechanisms, interpersonal skills, and tools to lead a sober and healthy life.
- It is the costliest type of treatment compared to IOP or outpatient rehab as it involves the cost of accommodations, food, amenities, etc.
- It can disrupt your life, causing you to take time off from work, school, and family commitments.
- The transition to the real world after inpatient rehab can be stressful, especially if you don't follow up the treatment with sober living arrangements or outpatient therapy.
Your search for the best inpatient alcohol rehab in Riverside ends here. Get in touch with us at 951-783-2487 to verify your insurance or learn about the admissions process at Promising Outlook. With evidence-based therapies and cutting-edge technology, we offer unsurpassed addiction care in a state-of-the-art treatment center.Inpatient Alcohol Rehab Riverside